General Policies and Financials
- The phases are not final. We’re constantly assessing and evaluating information to inform our plans.
- We don’t know which phase the school year will start in.
- We don’t know how long we’ll be in each phase.
- Moving between phases will be largely determined by the guidance we receive from the Larimer County Health Department, CDC, and the Early Childhood Council.
- An example of moving between phases is on Aug. 19 we might start in phase 2 but jump to phase 4 or have to go back to phase 1. It will be fluid and we’ll all need to stay flexible and prepared.
Larimer County Health Department Parent Expectations
Timeline and Calendar
- Younger Kids, Middle Kids, and Older Kids will need to be dropped off in the drive-through lane on the east side of the building. Office staff will help students out of their vehicles and check temperatures. We ask that parents monitor their child for symptoms each morning before driving them to school. Notify staff if any of the following symptoms occur: COVID-19 Symptoms
- If a child's temperature is below 100.4 degrees, a staff member will lead them towards their designated door from the outside of the building to their classroom. Each class will have an assigned entrance door.
- Preschool families park on the north side of the building and walk to the preschool classroom door to sign in and have temperatures checked by a teacher. Parents wear face masks while dropping off at the preschool door.
- Drop-off is from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. each day. If for any reason you need to drop off after 8:30 a.m., please notify the office and enter through the front doors. Office staff will take the child's temperature and help lead your child to their classroom.
- Parents are asked to wear face masks when entering the front office.
- All families are asked to park and walk to their child's designated "pick-up" door. Your child's teacher will inform you of your assigned door before the first day of school.
- Pick-up for Preschool and Younger Kids is from 3:00 to 3:15 p.m.
- Pick-up for Middle Kids and Older Kids is from 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.
- Parents are required to wear a mask during pick-up.
- All students must be picked up by 3:30 p.m. After 3:30 p.m., families will be charged a $25 late fee per half hour.
As we get closer to the start of the school year we will send communication on how to help your child with the transition back to school and any changes they will be experiencing.