To set up a computer or Chromebook to print, you need to install the printer on to your account. Click the appropriate link below, then click “Add Printer”.
- OK Printer 150424 – Older Kid’s printer in Jessica’s room:
- Lab Printer – in the computer lab:
- Copy Room Printer
Then click “Add Printer”.
To print to a cloud printer:
- Open your document in your Google Drive, get ready to print it (File > Print).
- Next to the preview, on the left, you’ll see a section labeled “Destination”. Click “Change”.
- Select the appropriate printer at the bottom, in the “Cloud Print” section.
Click “Print” and your document should now come out on the printer in Jessica/Lori’s room!
Another way to print to the OK printer is to send an email to “email@example.com” and attach the document you want to print to the email.