To set up a computer or Chromebook to print, you need to install the printer on to your account. Click the appropriate link below, then click “Add Printer”.
- OK Printer 150424 – Older Kid’s printer:
- Lab Printer – in the computer lab:
- Copy Room Printer
Then click “Add Printer”.
To print to a cloud printer:
- Open your document in your Google Drive, get ready to print it (File > Print).
- Next to the preview, on the left, you’ll see a section labeled “Destination”. Click “Change”.
- Select the appropriate printer at the bottom, in the “Cloud Print” section.
Click “Print” and your document should now come out on the selected printer!
Another way to print to the OK printer is to send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and attach the document you want to print to the email.