Rivendell teachers and staff have some items they are wishing and needing for use in their classrooms. Please consider donating your time or purchasing an item from the list to help out our school. Please email Elisa at firstname.lastname@example.org when you plan to purchase an item or start a project. This will keep duplicate purchases from occurring! Keep checking this page for list updates.
- Jeff would like a storage unit for the computer lab.
- Jeff would like a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio interface (for lab recording studio).
- Suzanne would like the following:
- Lois and Alison would like the following:
- Three Tales of My Father’s Dragon
- play food for the Native American and African units
- music, CD’s and instruments for the Native American and African units
- plastic African animals
- plastic prairie and Great Plains animals
- dress-up clothing
- 2 astronauts
- boy/girl traditional African dress
- boy/girl Native American dress
- 2 Safari/archaeologist
- Anna would like the following books or books from the following authors:
- Dear America Series
A-Z mystery Series
My America Series
Laura Ingels Wilder
- more 2nd and 3rd grade level novels
- KORE wobble chairs
- Bryce would like the following books:
*Please let Elisa in the front office know if you are considering purchasing this item